The purpose of this workshop is to provide the participants with
- An understanding of Conflict and Disputes.
- A skill set to help the participant conduct mediation.
- A staged model to manage the Mediation process.
- An understanding of the Interested Based Mediation Process.
INTENDED LEARNING OBJECTIVES
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand the different styles of dealing with conflict.
- Use some learned communication skills to assist in an effective
- Identify the issues in the dispute.
- Identify the interests of both parties.
- Verbalize a neutral goal statement.
- Assist the participants create some mutual solutions.
- Using a role-play scenario involving conflict, mediate the
dispute using the learned process